Lifestyle and Community
San Francisco Bay Area
Beautiful San Francisco Bay Area in the heart of Silicon Valley with access to outdoor activities, world-class dining, and contemporary arts and entertainment.
- Minutes from incredible hillside hiking and running trails.
- Stunning cuisine from five star restaurants, to a diverse array of ethnic selections, to your favorite cozy "hole-in-the-wall"
- Less than an hour from Santa Cruz beaches, downtown San Francisco, and easily-accessible to getaways such as Wine Country, Yosemite, and Lake Tahoe.
- Mere moments from San Jose, rated by Forbes.com as one of America's Top Ten Safest Cities.
Our residents generally have 8 months of elective and 5 months of ambulatory care divided over their 3 years. Residents receive 4 weeks of vacation per year. Schedules can be adjusted to attend educational conferences.
See our Rotation Schedule .
We offer a friendly community of primary care physicians and specialists who love to teach. Meet Our Faculty.
We enjoy a close-knit community of residents and program directors who gather regularly for informal outings. The program sponsors several activities throughout the year. Meet Our Residents.
Rotations include the Indian Health Center and an available elective rotation working with underserved patients throughout the community.
Check out our Curriculum.
- Program Home
- Our Faculty
- Our Residents
- CHOICE Primary Care
- Personalization of Training
- Rotation Schedule
- Academic Excellence
- State of the Art Medicine
- Kaiser as the Future
- Our Community &
- Lifestyle & Community
- Career Opportunities
- Salary & Benefits
- Contact Us