The new Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center declared open for business on Thursday May 20, 2005 with the activation of the new 270 provider Medical Office Building that will house all outpatient services. The new 1.2 million square feet Santa Clara Medical Center will offer KP members and the community the benefits of a Women’s Health Center, Cancer Treatment Center, expanded Emergency Department and Cardiovascular Surgery. Some key facts about our hospital and medical center:
- Brand-new, $700,000,000 tertiary care medical facility opened August 2007
- 52 acre campus, 1.2 million square foot medical center.
- 327 bed hospital.
- Cancer center, cardiothoracic surgery, women’s clinic, and EPS are among the many services offered.
- Offers primary care to over 300,000 patients.
- Serves as referral center for even larger Kaiser population over entire South Bay.
- Offers a perfect blend of primary care and specialty expertise.
The medical center has free standing residency programs in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine and Podiatric Surgery; and the departments of Emergency Medicine, ENT, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics, Psychiatry and Neurology actively participate in the Stanford University Medical Center/Kaiser Permanente Medical Center affiliation agreement. More than 485 physicians and 4300 staff care for members in the Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center service area, which stretches from Palo Alto on the north to parts of San Jose on the south, from Milpitas on the east to the westerly Santa Cruz Mountains. The satellite clinics provide the utmost convenience for members living distant from the city of Santa Clara.
- Program Home
- Our Faculty
- Our Residents
- CHOICE Primary Care
- Personalization of Training
- Rotation Schedule
- Academic Excellence
- State of the Art Medicine
- Kaiser as the Future
- Our Community &
- Lifestyle & Community
- Career Opportunities
- Salary & Benefits
- Contact Us